The first Dr. Martens Chelsea boot was produced in the 70s, but the actual style dates back to the Victorian era. Today, the 2976 Chelsea boot is a slick, uncompromisingly fashion-forward look for all genders — and with a sure fit and an easy-on, easy-off elasticized ankle, it's a versatile boot that works with everything.
This season, the boot comes in rich Vintage leather in subtle shades of butterscotch and blue.
- Elastic gussets
- Pull-on Chelsea boot style
- Constructed on the iconic and comfortable Dr. Martens air-cushioned sole, with a commando tread
- Built to last with a durable Goodyear welt
- Made with all the classic Docs DNA, including grooved sides, heel-loop and yellow stitching
- Made with Vintage, a subtle two-tone effect leather with a polished finish