Get winterized. The faux fur-lined 1460 Kolbert women's boot combines original Docs DNA with high-performance protection against cold weather, including our newest innovation: our DM's WinterGrip sole. Built with grooved cleats with superior traction, grip and durability for solid footing on slippery surfaces, DM's WinterGrip is ideal for snowy days. Even better: the boot's made with Snowplow, a grit-and-salt-resistant, water-resistant leather that's easy to clean.
- Faux-fur-lined, to keep feet snug in cold weather
- Original 8-eye silhouette, with a fold-down option, exposing a luxurious faux fur lining
- High-performance DM's WinterGrip sole, a PVC/Rubber/hybrid sole built with grooved cleats with superior traction, grip and durability on slippery surfaces
- Made with Snowplow, a grit-and-salt-resistant, water-resistant and easy-to-clean version of our classic Crazy horse leather: oil-finished, rNIKEed and distressed
- Secured with a tough, hardwearing Goodyear welt
- Made with all the classic Docs DNA, with grooved edges, visible stitching and a heel-loop featuring embossed rubber